Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finished Halo : Contact Harvest

After reading the book for more than 1 month, I finally finished it. It was longer than I expected though, maybe because of the exams and games. When my friends started playing Red Alert 2, I joined in and played every time when there's a long break between lectures. For the exam, do I need to say more? Which 1 you would rather do? Study for exam or read how the first contact of humans and Covenant started?

I think the free 1 month Internet access for my phone also contributed to my increased duration of finishing the book. I was using the phone all time to surf the Internet at university, outside, anywhere when I'm bored. This makes me want to get a new phone since the screen on my phone is damn small, and it's not that enjoyable reading on phone(but it's bearable). I was thinking of getting QWERTY phone or touch screen phones to make web browsing easier, and to try out the new Opera Mini 5 too.



Now that Contact Harvest is done, there's still 1 more Halo book to finish. Colo Protocol is next on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment