Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Magic the Harvesting~

Ok. It's Magic the Gathering. Why do I say the Harvesting then? Story is as below...

Missing the morning SAD tutorial because of traffic jam, I went to APIIT, passing the foyer and caught a glimpse of Magic something. I though it's another 1 of those stupid magic tricks when I saw hand moving around in the TV they have set up. So I went to the syndicate room to meet up with my friends. And I saw a deck of card on the table. Curiously, I ask where it came from. As soon as I heard it , I ran back downstairs to get my hands on the cards. And hell! They are selling a 40/60 deck cards for RM 10 (Normal Price : RM 35). And there I was thinking which 1 I should get my hands on after I gotten 2 booster pack. I went for the "cannon fodder" deck, or "Nuts and Bolts".

And I even get a lesson on how to play the cards! It was confusing at first, but basic things like mana, health and attack slowly remind me of Warcraft TCG, which I read before. Now I kinda got a grip on how to play it, but I still have to practice though. And the harvesting begins...

I gather a few of my friends to get them register so I can get more booster pack(Thanks Tiny, Matthew and Xeleon). Funny thing is, the guys there doesn't even remember me at all. So I register for the SECOND time and got another TWO booster pack. I went there the 3rd time and the guys still doesn't remember me, but I decided to call it off. It's kinda bad doing that for the 3rd time. Seeing so many card but without the mana card, I bought "Domain" Deck so I have more mana card.

So...in the end I got 10 booster pack, 2 60-cards deck. Not bad not bad, RM 20 for 270 cards.




Got this keychain from answering some survey by Utar students. It was unexpected as they didn't say they will give me the keychain. After I got the keychain, my friends beside me complained "Why didn't I answer the survey too? I want the gift leh". Hahaha~ Guess they want a honest opinion~

3 comments:

  1. haha!
    you're welcome =)
    btw the keychain looks... err..
    lol nothing XD
    .-= Xeleon´s last blog ..此月曾经照古人 =-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was wondering, are you from Johor?

    ReplyDelete