Saturday, July 4, 2009

After a long wait....

I've got my Guild Wars game! Confused? Let's start from the beginning...

First the God created a man, He named him Ray and told him to game all his life or his balls will be shot by lightings I ordered the game last week after I finished the 10 hour trial. By the time I finished, the words "Guild Wars" kept swimming back and forth in my mind.

So I just decided to buy it from here. After some email sending and receiving, they told me they don't have Guild Wars Trilogy anymore. But they offer me Guild Wars Factions Platinum Edition + Guild Wars Eye of the North + Guild Wars Night Fall Bonus Pack for RM138. I thought it's damn cheap for 3 stand-alone game and 1 expansion. How naive I was.

Anyway, I cash-in and was waiting from them to send it to my home. What really sucks was that I woke up too early. By too early I mean 6am. 6 AM! And I had to wait for the package to come in which I have no idea when it would arrive.

6~8am : reading feeds.

8~9am : reading newspaper outside my home, so I can get ASAP.

9~10am : I started jumping around nervously.

10~10.55am : Almost got an heart attack, but the package finally arrived. How happy I am.

Here are the pictures of my lovely game.

Factions + Original

NightFall Bonus Pack

EOTN

Anyway, I should have known that the deal is too good to be true, "Guild Wars Factions Platinum Edition + Guild Wars Eye of the North + Guild Wars Night Fall Bonus Pack for RM138". Apparently Guild Wars Night Fall Bonus Pack is just the bonus pack. There's no NightFall game included. It's my stupid fault for not asking it earlier.

Anyway, now I'm looking for NightFall game. Gonna go to nearby games store to check out the price. If you are interested in the Night Fall bonus pack, just send me an email at limraychee[at]gmail[dot]com. Then we shall discuss further...

Damn, next time I should really ask before I buy something online.

6 comments:

  1. borrow me after you finished it

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry...can't do that. the serial is used on my account already, unless you want to play the trial.
    besides, this online game is very very long.

    Why don't you and buy leh~ very worth it this game~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the star ghost is real deal ah??

    ReplyDelete
  4. save money for my 4870 and starcraft 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah...you want to buy the ORIGINAL game?

    ReplyDelete