Monday, September 14, 2009

My semester break...just give me a break!

Last week is my semester break...but I don't feel like it's a break at all. Tuesday and Thursday have to go to Jit Ren's house for assignment meeting, Saturday is Malaysian Study final exam(Please let me pass!).

What has become of holiday!@&% Shouldn't holiday is a damn time for us to rest? Do what we want to do? I just want to play some games and write some articles! ARGH!!

By the way, now I can use my computer expertise to help me earn some $$. My big sis's friend is opening a company and she need some people to help write some articles! Seems like my last tech blog impressed her~ MUAHAHAH~

Thought I can get the article done in the break, since I thought I can get 1 article done every day. Now I know what is writer's block(curse you!@^&), cause there's a few days my mind is totally blank and I can't think of what to write! Not to mention coming back from Jit Ren's house after 6 hours++ to do those accursed assignment is very tiring, both mentally and physically. I just fall asleep after I came home from his house.

I kinda promise myself to concentrate and read Malaysian Study(looks more like History to me) on Friday. But just looking at it, I recalled the secondary school days, where I don't give a crap about history. And so...I went to play Guild Wars and only study 3 hours before the exam. And I kinda writing bulls*** on the exam.

Now I still got 2 more articles to write. And then I'm gonna do the ICP and OOEP assignment. What a life! Not to mention I still have to finish Warhammer 40k novel so I can quickly start reading the Forgotten Realms my FBIL(Future Brother-in-Law) lent to me.

Anyway, here's a random picture. My mom got it from the KL Tower. Never thought they gonna sell something like that. And I bet it's gonna be a totally expensive.


I guess I will just bottle up frustration and get it over with...

Back to assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment