Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bought a new armor for my Assassin

Got bored of the Elite Assassin Armor. It looked so spiky and kinda thorny in my eyes, so I decided to change into something more subtle looking. That is.....Norn Assassin Armor!


Looks cool right? The brown colored armor is the Elite Assassin while the yellow-brown colored is Norn. I think yellow-brown being used on the armor makes it look a bit like gold.

I decided to make the Norn armor out of the all type of elite armor because I have plenty of cloth!

See how much there are? I have 2k of it and it keeps increasing non-stop. Most of the character that I made doesn't use armor made out of cloth (I play melee characters), which makes it increase even more. Now I'm rolling a Elementalist to earn $$ while make him to wear elite armor that uses cloth.

Another thing happens when I was taking the screenshot of my armor. Keiran suddenly comes in and talk to Gwen. And it's different dialogue too! I immediately wikied it and found out that ANet has added additional dialogue. It seems that the Logan from Guild Wars 2 might be the descendant of Gwen and Keiran.


I can't wait to play Guild Wars 2 to see if it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment