Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bought a new mousepad : Steelpad QcK Mini!

A new mouse pad! Gaming mouse pad at that too! Steelpad QcK Mini! The best among the cheapest mouse pad. Costs me RM 25 including postage. The reason I bought it is because I don't want dust settling inside the mouse feet. And because my table is not that smooth, buying this 1 will help preserve my mouse feet and table surface. Luckily it's black, so it won't be that distinguished when there's dirt on it.

I test played this mouse pad by playing Yuri's Revenge with my big bro. It feels a lot better than that hard surface table. After playing for an hour or so, my hand still feels comfortable. It's maybe the smallest mouse pad, but it's big enough for me. Thanks to it, me and my brother managed to defeat 6 Brutal AIs!(It's actually more to my skill)

I'm gonna try playing Guild Wars with the mouse pad next time. Time to sleep~

No comments:

Post a Comment