Monday, April 5, 2010

Maid-Sama! Episode 1


It's been a long time since I last watched anime, and I can't even remember which last anime I watched. But anyway, I read the otaku zone on Sunday Star and wiki-ed storyline of this anime, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama (The Student Council President is a Maid!). Guess what, it kinda reminds me of Ouran High School Host Club.

Let's see.....storyline for Ouran High School Host Club is roughly like this : A school girl has a secret and a bunch of guys from a club(You know what club is that!) are keeping her secret for a reason.

Storyline for Kaichou wa Maid-Sama is roughly like this : A school girl has a secret and a bunch of guys from a club(You know what club is that!) are is keeping her secret for a reason.

See the familiarity? I guess maybe it's the storyline that attracts me to this anime, since I really like Ouran High School Host Club, but there's only one season and I can't get enough of it :(

About the quality of the anime, can't say that it's what I expected or not, since I don't really expect anything in the first place. The voice actor are not bad (the Usui voice sounds kinda familiar, but I don't know where I heard it before), the OP/Ending music aren't bad too. Though there are some differences compared to the manga, the differences are quite good, let us have more insight into the lives of misaki's sister and mother.

If you want more romantic + comedy + school environment anime, you can't go wrong with Kaichou wa Maid-Sama.

No comments:

Post a Comment