Friday, May 22, 2009

The Big Bad Wolf Books Sale~

I was planning to write this post yesterday but I was too fixed on playing game after passing up my assignment. Game FTW!

Being a lover of books, Me and my sister went to the Big Bad Wolf Books(BBWB) last Friday to buy some books for reading pleasure. THe price for a fiction book is RM 8 and Programming Books are below RM15.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Inside the BBWB"]Inside BBWB[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="My sis looking at one of the books on sale there"]My sis looking at one of the books on sale there[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="I choose my books after 5 minutes of walking around"]My books[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="My books from another P.O.V."]My books from another P.O.V.[/caption]

At first, I was worried that the books that I want wasn't going to be on sale there (In this case, Warhammer 40k books). As luck would not have it, there's not Warhammer 40k books. But there are other books that on my list too...which is HALO, Perfect Dark and Forgotten Realms!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="180" caption="I'm getting high on books~"]High on books[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="As it's the 2nd day we went there, there's still many boxes left unopened"]Many boxes left unopened[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Programming books section! Thick books for only RM15!"]Programming books section[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="A lot of people choosing at the "kids" section"]A lot of people choosing at the \[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="To see that people buy so many books that they need box to fill them in...Whoa!"]Cashier[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="180" caption="Compared to them, my choice of books is certainly small..."]My books at the end of the day[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Some people bought so much books that they even need trolley to take them to their cars!"]Books on trolley[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="The free bookmarks!"]The free bookmarks.[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="My collection of books to date"]My collection of books to date[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="180" caption="Thanks BBWB! I hope you will come again!"]phpxjrqiz[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment