Sunday, May 17, 2009

A busy Weekend...

Saturday I went to watch Angels and Demons with jitren in Berjaya Times Square. That movie is rather good...kinda makes me think that fanatics are rather scary...

Went to SpeedyCut to get a haircut. I kinda like that place because it get your hair done in 15 minutes for RM 13. More time for me to do other things. That place also gives us a coupon that lets us get free haircuts once we got 5 chops on the SpeedyCut Loyalty Card...kinda cool~



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="SpeedyCut Loyalty Card"]Loyalty Card[/caption]

After that we went to Lowyat to buy things (CD for me, pendrive and mouse for jitren) and went back home~ Not before stopping by at Times Square again to see some cars. For those who like fast cars, there's NISSAN GT-R in display there! Nobody dares open the door to sit in the car though, what they do is touch the car. There's a lot of fingerprints there...

Why didn't I bring my camera to take picture with that hot car...

Yesterday is a busy day...and I have been facing this thing over and over again for 15 hours...

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Yup...facing my girlfriend non-stop"]My laptop again...[/caption]

Kinda makes me thin that I'm married to my assignment, without the expensive dress and dinners...Which is KILLING ME...I think I'm gonna sleep 24 hours non-stop after I pass up the assignment on Tuesday...

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="216" caption="My assignment...more like Game Development than Computing"]My assignment no 8[/caption]

7 comments:

  1. ah~~~i have to do tat stupid thing soon...
    sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. better start early! around 2 weeks before the due date. If not you will surely rushing day and night like me to finish it!
    I start 1 week before due date and my brain almost fried by thinking about vb.net day & night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angels and Demon...will watch it soon after reading your comment on the movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good movie! Better than da vinci code in my opinion! Last time I watched da vinci code I almost fall asleep, but this angles and demons is quite gripping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you didn't talk about the girl in the hair cut shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...forgot liao...she was going to cut my hair but another customer needs shaving so she went to shave him~

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolz...i will..
    thx for ur advice...

    ReplyDelete