Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Forgetful Day...

Let me say something 1st. I have a memory of an old man. I can forget a name in 5 minutes if I don't know his Christian name, 10 minutes if I know his Christian name. If I don't touch a programming code for 1 week, I have to relearn them again. If I don't say a language for 1 month, I don't think I can say a complete sentence without adding some foreign language.

So today, after brushing my teeth and took a bath, I ran to the car prepare to go to APIIT. Before going inside the car, I just realize my sight has been blurry. And my hair has been poking into my eyes very often. Ops, I forgot to wear my very important thing. It's my...



Spectacles

...spectacles! Imagine the whole day I have to sit in the very front of the class to take a good look at what the lecturer is writing! And I'm someone who likes to sit behind and look at the whole class! Lucky my long hair poke me enough to make me remember!

And just now at APIIT there's a Sony Ericsson road show booth, promoting some new phone model. Thanks to my forgetful nature, I forgot to go and take some photos when during my free time...argh...I think my friend jitren might be disappointed too...since there were some show girls promoting the phone.

Then at the LRT station, where I forgot to bring my Touch'n'Go card, causing me to queue up to buy the tickets.

Touch\'n\'Go

When I heard the train coming, I quickly ran up to the stairs to catch the train. Thank god I manage to catch it...only to see that my phone come up with this when I dial *122#

Time limit expire

Oh great ! I forgot to reload my phone AGAIN ! Luckily there's a friend of mine, Lee Hong, who also use LRT to go home, kindly lend me his phone (Thanks Lee Hong!) to call my dad to pick me up.

What a forgetful day...

Before I forget again, here a picture of monkey in APIIT that I caught today. I just took it for the fun of it. I think he was having picnic with his family since I saw a lot of monkey with him.

Monkey

4 comments:

  1. zha dao....=.=
    eat more chocolate in the morning la..
    maybe it helps gua....

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is quite a serious issue...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ermmm... dun say jit ren, say chao chi ming and ting chi wei

    ReplyDelete
  4. jakc : on the morning my stomach haven't yet awake...only drink some cereal drinks. Perhaps I should drink milo?

    lovesucks : really? I think it's because my mind is full of a lot useless information...

    jitren : hehe...you're a womanizer womanizer ~

    ReplyDelete