Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Ubuntu CD has arrived!

After requesting for a Ubuntu CD 3 weeks ago, the CD has finally arrived! For those who don't know, Ubuntu is a
community developed, Linux-based operating system that is perfect for laptops, desktops and servers. It contains all the applications you need - a web browser, presentation, document and spreadsheet software, instant messaging and much more.

Below are the pictures of my CD~



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="The postage cover (there's foam inside to protect the CD!)"]The postage (front)[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="The back of the postage"]Postage (back)[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="The sticker and CD"]The Ubuntu sticker and CD[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Inside the CD wallet"]Inside CD wallet[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="CD wallet and the CD"]CD wallet and CD[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Any difference on my lappie? (Don't mind my face~)"]Sticker on my lappie~[/caption]

By the way, the CD, the sticker and  the postage are free, basically, from the CD manufacture place to my mailbox, I don't have to pay a cent. You can request for it to be shipped to your place here. Or you can download it if you don't want to wait as it takes 4~10 weeks for the CD (Although it took 3 weeks for the CD to be sent to my place).

If you ask me what I do with my Ubuntu on my lappie, I use it to do everything except programming VB.NET and playing games.

Now I'm waiting for the Kubuntu CD to be shipped to me~

No comments:

Post a Comment