Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lunch at Station 1

Station 1...a rather interesting name I must say...Anyway, me and my friends went there to grab a bite at that place on Thursday since there's 5 freakin hours break before the next lesson. 1st 3 hours my friends was playing left4dead and I was playing around with Ubuntu(for those who doesn't know, it's a Linux OS), last 2 hours we went to Station 1 for a bite.

Actually, we were deciding whether to eat a Papa Cafe or Station 1. Being a cheapsake person, I suggest that we go to the cheapest cafe. My friends never went to the Station 1, so they decided to go there to try it out.



Oh my god...I think the cheapest food there is is the noodle soup, that costs around RM 8 (8 plates of roti canai...) and the cheapest cold beverage with TASTE costs RM 1.6. So I ordered Spaghetti with Ham and Black Pepper sauce (RM8.50) and Wu Long Tea (RM1.60). My friends ordered rice + chicken kind of food.

And here comes my beverage...

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Wu Long Tea. Looks like sunflower tea without the sweet taste... "]Wu Long Tea[/caption]

And my spaghetti...

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="It looks rather small..."]Spaghetti with Ham[/caption]

Ok...I was kinda of regret eating at Station 1, since the food are rather expensive ( I could get a chicken chop for RM 9 in Steven's Corner), but the spaghetti is rather tasty. After less than 20 bites...

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Say Bye Bye to my spaghetti..."]Empty plate[/caption]

Oh great...I promised myself not to go out and eat, but the temptations of trying out new food is just too much!

When the bills come, my tea + spaghetti costs RM 11.60! 5% service charge + 5% government tax? To take advantage of the service, I decided to...

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Take "some" toothpicks for future use."]Toothpicks[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Use "some" tissues to fully wipe my mouth, face."]Tissue[/caption]

and use the hand wash to wash my hand up till the elbow~ Too bad there's no toilet for me to use...

Look at my collection of toothpicks~

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="I think my dad can last 1 month with this amount of toothpicks~"]My toothpicks[/caption]

Oh ya, my sis tell me to post her own spaghetti on this post to compare which 1 do you think is more pleasing. You can submit your vote at the poll on the right hand side.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="My sis' spaghetti. Which 1 looks more pleasing?"]Sis\' spaghetti[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. yaya.. ur sis cook nicer ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. u go to old klang road that one eat ah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. jemerlyn : my sis is very happy leh hearing you say that!

    jakc: I'm geography idiot, but I know that it's inside Giant supermarket

    ReplyDelete