Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bookfest/Rojakfest Malaysia 2009

If you have been reading newspaper for the last few weeks or so, you should know there's a Bookfest in KLCC. And it's RM2 per entry, unless you < 18 years or > 60 years old.

Yesterday, I went to the Bookfest with both my sis. With my youthful looks, I cheat my way inside. I only become 19 years old for 2 weeks only, and I ain't gonna pay RM2 to go to a bookfest! The same can't be said for my Big sis, who sometimes people thought she's my mother! (Muahaha!)

I sort of expected this bookfest becomes worst time by time, as the favorite section of mine keeps getting lesser bookshelves.


About the Rojakfest on the title, I think this Bookfest is slowing morphing into a Book/Camera/Computer/Music/Stationary/bag fest. Don't believe me? Look at the photos! Slowly but surely, the book percentage inside the bookfest is slowly taken away by other non-related items.


The Books Section...


The Camera Section...


Bag/Stationary


Computer


Game/Music/Speaker/Videos


Computer things again...

I didn't went to Hall 1~2 since those 2 halls is full of Chinese books anyway. So I didn't buy anything in this Bookfest.

Next time I don't think I will be going to the Bookfest again, as I think that next time the Books section is gonna be reduced to 75% or less.

Anyway, I saw something interesting.


Nothing is in contact with the ball!

Here's another closer look.

2 comments:

  1. u very like to go book fair hor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!
    And why do I feel there's some anger in your tone....

    ReplyDelete