Saturday, August 15, 2009

CodeMasters seminar

Went to the Codemaster seminar at my uni. Forgot to mention, our APIIT also got H1N1 case too! The guard was checking everyone temperature and I slipped inside when he was checking others~

Anyway, I forgot who this guy is.

Codemaster don't know who

Some random shots

CM seminar

CM banner

What I like the most is the video he shows, rather than when he was talking. Even now, I don't even remember what he said. I think it's something about soft skills > hard skills. At least it's more entertaining than the SAD~

4 comments:

  1. his name is Maxime Villandre ._.
    .-= Xeleon´s last blog ..Just A Small Update =-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only know he's a bald guy with a cool car~

    ReplyDelete
  3. adui...APIIT got H1N1??
    long time no go there ady = =

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard there's like 2 lecturer got infected or something... don't know la. and no bird also.

    ReplyDelete