Thursday, August 20, 2009

Both My Sis are coming back today.

I can't wait for them to come back ~ My little sis went to Johor for some school trip and my Big sis coming back from Aussie for [I don't remember] reason. Big sis will be bringing back some books which I have waited for so long to read! The War of the Spider Queen~ I have book 1~3 and 7~9. Sucks to read 7~9 if I don't know what happened in the middle.

On a side note, I broke 1 of the push pin of Intel cooler. The only way that I don't have to go buy another replacement cooler is by screwing the cooler onto the motherboard (In which I did, with my dad's help). Man...Intel should really redesign the push pin rather than redesign the their CPU logos == Lucky AMD doesn't have that kind of a problem (My next computer is going to be AMD!).

3 comments: