Saturday, August 1, 2009

Human Sandwich Fair

That's the other name I gave to PC Fair. No joke cause you really got sandwiched by MANY MANY people!

Anyway, back to the fair. Promised to meet my friends at 1 pm. Apparently we got confused about the meeting place and end up skipping the PC Guru section of the fair to find him, Joel. Stupid me didn't hear what the other friend was talking over the phone. Jitren was rather...unsatisfied...because skipping the PC Guru means skipping the girls in there too. So typical of him == and so lucky of me. Though I'm still curious what they were showing in the PC Guru though.

Anyway, we walk around, look at things, getting squashed by hordes of humans. Waves and Waves of humans!

P1000942

P1000943

Me and Joel doesn't have anything to buy, but as always, Jitren will surely splurge $$ in every pc fair. Not once I seen him not using $$ in pc fair.



The most annoying thing in the pc fair, other than the hordes of humans, was the cursed Kaspersky video advertisement, featuring Jackie Chan giving the viruses some butt-kicking action.



There were 4 Kaspersky booths in the fair. To even look at 1 already bringing pain to my eyes. 4 of them? I almost cried.

I saw something unexpected though, was that the razer booth was selling original games for RM40 only! Of course the game they selling was older games, but they games received high scores in the reviews! The games that I wanted to buy was the Warhammer 40k : Dawn of War + Winter Assault. 1 game + an expansion for RM40 only. I was having though decisions whether to buy it or not. 1st reason, haven't finished my Guild Wars. 2nd, there's assignment I have to do. If I bought it 1st, I swear I can hear whispers from the game, telling me to play it...yes...play it...serve your God-Emperor...Burn the Heretics...

Damn it...maybe I should go back there and buy it...and serve the God-Emperor...stop it...

On the other note, I also saw people wearing masks to prevent the A(H1N1). Weaklings! Too weak to die! Jokes aside, Jitren says that people wearing masks look more stand out, and cuter. Whatever.

In the end, I walk out of the pc fair with some past magazine issues of GameAxis and a reusable bag(Just answer some survey and you will get the bag at HWN booth).

After parting with my friends, I went to meet up with my dad and sis with the thought of going home. And my sis told me that she saw some good looking bag inside the fair, thus forcing me to go back into the fair again...

After that ordeal, I went back home, take a good bath and sleep like a dead person.

Here are some pictures for you guys. You will have to thank Jitren for his trigger happy finger when shooting girls' picture.

P1000953

P1000934

P1000937

P1000939

P1000945

P1000946

P1000947

P1000949

P1000950

P1000951

P1000952

Hope you guys enjoy the photos. Alright, back to Guild Wars.

2 comments:

  1. I like the samsung rabbit model.XD
    .-= SkyChin´s last blog ..Abstinence for the Win! =-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! glad you enjoy the photos. you must thank jitren wor!

    ReplyDelete