Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm really really lucky. or not?

I won an iPhone 3G 8GB from this contest. Wish me luck to convince the Times to let me use my prepaid rather than using the iValue plan.

I hardly use over RM10 in a month and now that plan wants me to pay RM100 per month for at least 12 months? Siao ar? I just paid RM33 for the 365 days validity leh!

I would rather top up a little bit for the iPhone rather than using the plan.

Now I wonder if it's lucky for me to win it or unlucky to win it.

Anyway, back to Guild Wars.

By the way, what would you guys and girls do if you won an iPhone? Sell it or use it?

12 comments:

  1. if u can pay 100 in 12 month = u buy tat phone liao la ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. rm100 a month you know can buy how many plate of chicken rice? got $$ I also ain't gonna pay that amount. buy games better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try turbosim,btw gratz to you.You are damn lucky,won ATI ruby then followed by this.
    .-= SkyChin´s last blog ..CHKL is very contagious! Closed.. =-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUAHAHAHAH! lady luck is on my side~

    ReplyDelete
  5. so if u get iphone n with zero credit still can use ma, cannot meh??? jsut cannot call only rite??? then jsut donwload app lo....n paid thier month rent lo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. can. yes.pay their monthly rent? rm100 per month wor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh oh....find someone to crack it lo....but tthen crack liao no warranty liao....but at the good side...maybe can use prepaid on it....then no need FAN de rent of $100.....=.=
    when they will send u??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I decided to just take the RM1.6k and get it done with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. walao....u can choose award de ah??? cash 1.6k ??? damn lucky wei....u OWE me one big TENJI / SHOGUN / BUFFET.....muakkakaka

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously.....i kidding only....pizza will do....^^ i waiting ur call, sweet hawt darling....>.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha! i'm gonna use it to pay my fees~ bo lui~

    ReplyDelete