Monday, June 8, 2009

Coincidence

I was talking my exam this early morning and after the exam I talked to my friend, Xeleon about Nuffnang. Who would have thought that the guy sitting behind him is a nuffnanger too! And he went to the Standout party too even though he got exam the following week!

Anyway, the "Must follow procedure" when talking to a fellow blogger :

  1. Ask his/her name.

  2. Ask his/her blog address.


And I didn't do any of that! I was so relaxed after the exam finished I forgot to ask his when he was asking mine!

So...if the guy who sits at the back of Xeleon looking at this...What is your name and blog address?

P/S : Screw the exam, next time Nuffnang organize what party I'm gonna go, except when it's very very FAR.

2 comments:

  1. LoL.. Why don't you just ask me .____.

    His name: Suresh
    His blog address: http://theredhalf.blogspot.com/

    Anyway, I won't pay you for advertising my blog yah
    ahahaha X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ I'm just helping my friend ma~

    ReplyDelete