Monday, June 22, 2009

How many subjects did I take for my SPM?

Let me think....Chinese, English, English GCE-O, Malay.......the 3 science subjects, Physics, Biology, Chemistry.........and 2 maths, Modal Maths, Add Maths and...........the 2 LAP SAP subject, History and Moral.

Total is 11 subjects! And I got 5 As.

I had a hard time remembering all things in the subjects that I took in my SPM. What about those taking 15 subjects and up? Revising for 11 subjects is hard enough that I have to let go a few...non-essential subjects...

Those taking 15 subjects must have had their face buried in the book since the start of Form 5, or maybe Form 4. In the end, when you go up to university, the result would have been useless and you are back to square 1.

Now the ministry of education says that the maximum subject you can take is 10, or is it 11? Anyway, I think that's a good move, taking too much subject might take a toll on students' social life.....if they even have a social life......

To see that each year, student after student taking more subject and getting more As....really makes me sigh....in the end nobody really gives a S*** about how many As you got, but how much $$ you're making....and the more the better~

This is life~ Face it~ Show me the money~ And not your As~

P/S : Hardly see me really ranting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment