Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kopi Jantan = Coffee for the males?

My dad and I went to a mamak restaurant today and heard somebody called for a "kopi jantan".  Can you imagine it? KOPI JANTAN! Literally translated as Male Coffee.

HAHAHA! What kind of substance they add inside to make it Jantan? Something that only male can produce? Maybe next they will make a Kopi Betina (Female Coffee)?

Okay, what really is this kopi jantan?

P/S : Saw someone from Chong Hwa today, that is, SUNDAY. Wearing school uniform with the Chong Hwa socks, I swear that girl looks familiar. I think she's from computer society too. My ex-club mate perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you saw her!!! why don't take photo together??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause I'm not so sure ma that time. after walk for a few minutes then I kinda remember where saw her. blame my bad memory~

    ReplyDelete