Sunday, June 7, 2009

My first exam in APIIT

Tomorrow's is my first exam in a university environment. And 1 thing about exam.

I hate them!

Imagine sitting in a place for 2 hours where you can't look around nor move around and being forced to stare at the exam paper whether you know how to do it or not.



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Days of facing theses revisions papers shall finally pass, for now..."]Revision papers[/caption]

Well, how the university conducts their final exam is rather different from how my school. If I remember correctly, during my high school we just needed to bring our stationary to the exam place and starting writing.

However, even it's just an semester exam, we already have to bring some sort of docket to be allowed into the exam hall. Scary thing is that if you lost it, you have to get a replacement for around RM15.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="No docket, no exam."]Dockets[/caption]

Anyway, I just hope that I will pass the exams. I hope...

1 comment: