Friday, June 5, 2009

A trip down the Memory Lane~

I was looking for a tripod in my dad's room and suddenly come across a familiar looking bag. As I opened it...I remembered....it's the camera bag that I used when I was in the  photography club when I'm in Form 1.

Talk about Form 1...that time my body is so big I thought I was related to Naughty Professor. Don't believe me? Take a look...



My past

Damn FAT leh! And the me now...

The me now

The difference is like sky and earth.....

Anyway, back to the camera...

That camera is no ORDINARY at all...it's a SLR camera! Worth around RM 2k++ !(10 years ago, of course, now I can sell it as an antique)

P1000671

P1000668

P1000669
P1000670

There you go~ The short lens and the long lens~ This is the first camera I used to take girls picture. Mind you, it's something I have to do since it an assignment.

About the photography club, it's like 60% didn't give a damn when the hired guy teaching us aspects of photography. Me, being a good boy, stupidly go and copy all the notes. Stupid and naive....

I still remember our club went to the some garden and take the photos of flowers(I think)...

Well...in the end I didn't find the tripod. But at least I found something that my brain still remembers~

8 comments:

  1. i remember that? same fatty with jun meng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya~ last time I did do sport ma~ that's why fat like that lo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur face looks like constipation ==

    ReplyDelete
  4. constipation??? wow,....then jemerlyn u are everyday MUKA KEJANG liao lo....

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha~ thanks for the info abu bakar~
    muka kejang jemerlyn~ muka kejang jemerlyn~

    ReplyDelete
  6. wakakakakka....dai sei her...
    omg....he lok more suit yr bro than is it u...
    hahahaha...
    good la now finaly pass liao..
    plan to go where work ah?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! my past photo looks like my little bro...hahaha!

    me? I plan to make a game at home.

    ReplyDelete