Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Malay + English + Chinese = Head Scratching SMS

Recently I put up an ad in Mudah.my stating that I wish to sell something that I no longer used. Just after a few hours of putting the ad, there's a first client coming through...
G4 sawtooth ada lg x? Rmxx bole x? Jz smpan utk part.K?

Understand what the HELL he was trying to tell me? Even though I haven't used my malay for a long time, I think I still understand it a little bit...He was trying to say "G4 sawtooth ada lagi tak? Rmxx boleh tak? Just simpan untuk part. Ok?" (In English it means "Do you still have the G4 sawtooth?  Can you sell it at Rmxx? Just keep it for the parts. OK?")

The first "code" was quite easy, and I sent back my reply in PROPER malay. Just to give him a hint that YOUR MALAY SUCKS!!! USE THE PROPER MALAY NOOB!!!! And the next reply...
Loc mana?

Still quite easy..."Lokasi mana?" (Where's the location?). I'm still wondering if he was talking to me in Manglish (Malay + English). Again I reply in proper malay. Seems like this guy can't get a damn hint. Next reply came...
Jauh la plak...Sy kt s.Alam.

Now the code starting to get a bit hard..."Jauh la plak(WTF?)...Saya kat Shah Alam." (It's quite far....I'm at Shah Alam). Damn this a$$hole. Trying to play with me?
Xtau..Sy k.L kurg tau jalan r.

WTF?!?! That a$$hole add some chinese slang inside the SMS too?!?! "Tak tau....Saya Kuala Lumpur kurang tau jalan ar(<--This is the chinese slang, where we chinese add at the end of every sentence for god knows what reason)" (Don't know....Kuala Lumpur I don't really know the road). Now I'm getting really pissed....
Ok...Kul brape nk jmp? Rm100 k?

Is this guy for real? Who the hell can read his shitty SMS? "Ok...Pukul berapa nak jumpa? Rmxx OK?" (Ok...What time you want to meet? Rmxx OK?). By now I'm getting even more pissed....pissed off at an a$$hole who might have fail all of his language test!
Hilton r. Amcorp xtau r..Sy kalu sblah mlm free siang takut xsmpat.

This.....I have "decrypt" for a long time to understand what the hell he was trying to say at the last sentence....and I even have to ask my brother! "Hilton ar. Amcorp tak tau ar...Saya kalau sebelah malam free siang taku tak sempat"(Hilton. Amcorp I don't know...If at night I'm free, morning I might not be on time).

My face went from this

Normal Face

to this...

Head Scratching

In the end I didn't sell him the thing, because another person offer me higher price. I can't imagine how he's gonna talk to me....

P/S : There's one idiot sms me in the middle of the night at 3am to ask about the thing I'm selling! I sent an sms back at him scolding him for waking me up! These people....makes me speechless....

No comments:

Post a Comment