Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testing the theory of "Read, man!"

For those who don't know about the article, you can read it here.

The "Read, man!" article by Abby Wong is published in The Star around 2 weeks ago and there were a lot of people agree with the article, that man is attractive when reading.

So I let you all compare these 2 photos...



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Spacing out doing nothing~"]The me now[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="That's my reading looks~"]Reading stance[/caption]

So did my attractiveness improve? Don't be afraid to say so~

Muahahahaha~

6 comments:

  1. ur juz kid.. not man pls ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaaha! really funny looking at your reactions! hahahaha!
    P/S : I'm a man la~ Talking about gender not age~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewwww........... =_____=
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah~ I'm imagining the looks of you guys and girls~
    all want to vomit~
    Muahhahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete