Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lights out!

I just came out from bathing and suddenly, the lights and air-con started dancing(on and off, i mean) and poof! No electricity! and thank god I just took my bath. Bathing with no lights...I don't want to think about it.

Anyway, my dad went to get the candles to light up our home.

candle

And I was bored so I played around with the shadow.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="See? A wolf!"]wolf[/caption]

And my ever so hardworking still studying...with the light from his notebook.

notebook light

Me, my sis and dad gone out to take a walk and feel the night breeze. And we saw the culprit...the culprit who forced us lose the electricity!



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="A loose cable"]electric cable[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Overall look of the broken cable"]Overall view cable[/caption]

And looking at the cable, we go to the nearby mamak stall to drink some teh tarik :)

Mamak Stall

Dad drink teh tarik

Sis drink teh tarik

Me drink teh tarik

After finished drinking, we went back and see that the cable haven't changed much.

Cable haven't changed

While we were walking home, there a cat near the dustbin and with my camera, I take a shot of it with flash...

Laser cat eye

Scared ya? I guess this is what happens when you take a cat face with flash...it's eyes FLASH back at you! Feeling fun, I decided to take more picture of it~

another cat pic

It's feels like 2 hours have passed before the TNB guys come and get it fix. My dad says that they must have come after the MU vs Tottenham football match.

Cable guys

Reconnection begin

Thank god they finally get it coming and done, cause my home hot like an oven (damn global warming). After the electricity comes back up, which is like 4 hours after the it went out, I'm just to tired and went to sleep.

And damn the football match...that match just wasted the reconnection time...zzzzzzzz

6 comments:

  1. lol.. ur 'no electric city' is not bad la ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad? it's very bad la! very hot also! a few hours with no computer...argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u really bring bad luck 1
    yday my turn no light.. kanassai!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cat pic. The eyes flashing. so cool dude. wow.. study when no electric. terror. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jemerlyn : go blame the TNB la~

    Palwasha : haha! I never thought it's eyes gonna flash like that when I take it. My bro wants to get high marks in his exam so he study non-stop....speechless......

    ReplyDelete
  6. come on,that doesnt look like a wolf also!!!haha

    ReplyDelete