Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What should I do with expired Stout?

My fridge has Danish Royal Stout which my dad got it free from his shareholdings.

Stout

But that stout has expired 3 months ago.

Stout expired

Problem is...what should I do with it?



Should I let my dog drink it?

Stout for Dog?

Or should I shake it, open the lid and watch it KA-BOOM ?

If you say drink it, then that's a BIG NO. I hate beers, and stout even more, not to mention an EXPIRED stout! I prefer lemonade!

Anyway, kindly leave your creative ideas here, as I can't wait to deal with that bitter liquid!

3 comments:

  1. my creative ans is giv it to ur lecture ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao eh...you want to poison him meh ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa...zadao lor you...
    the most creative idea is you to drink it
    and get to the hospital
    you'll never forget it for the rest of your life..haha

    ReplyDelete