Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh Yeah! Bought a Digital Camera Yesterday!

I just got my Panasonic Lumix LZ8 yesterday! Though it costs me RM 370 to get but it still worth it! On Friday(which is theday before yesterday), the Lumix was selling at RM339, but yesterday, the price shoots up to RM 399! WTF?!? Apparently some of the company misheard the price and sold it for RM 339, on the next day(which is yesterday), they don't dare lower the price anymore and set the RM 399 as nett price!

They also have to cut their pay to compensate for the loss! Luckily some of the promoter still remembers me and lowered the price to RM 370 and throw in a Uniross charger and battery. I thought to myself "I'm gonna get the battery anyway, and the Uniross charger + battery costs around RM 70+, it's still provide more value then yesterday's price!" Thus I walked away from PC Fair as a happy man. Some shots on my camera and it's packages:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="My Panasonic Lumix!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Camera Pouch"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="CDs and instructions"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Cables for connecting computer and TVs, plus paper clip holder and SD card holder"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="The very BIG paper bag"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Charger and Battery"][/caption]

The pictures look so much better than my Nokia 3310c camera! I think I'm in love with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment