Saturday, April 18, 2009

My posts has been deleted!

What just happened? A few hours ago I finished another blog post and now! My previous posts are all gone now!

I'm really pissed off now! So pissed off that I want to show all the world this :

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Why delete my posts!!"]The finger[/caption]

By the way, I'm using the T&N communications web hosting. Might have been this hosting service that cost me my posts. If you are smart, you know you might want to avoid.

What should I do now?!?!

P/S: Sorry for the many many obscene words. It's just that I'm really angry because I took some time and thinking to write those post.

Updated : It seems like they have move to a new server, and the server have some problems. So they use back the previous server(which my newer post is not inside). Anyway, I'm sorry T&N, for cursing your company. And I removed all the obsccene words too.

No comments:

Post a Comment