Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What the? MIT Lancer with a P license?

I was walking to APIIT car park with my friends when I saw this beautiful Lancer beside my friends car.

Sentra and Lancer
"Nice car" I thought...till I saw this when I move closer to admire it.

Lancer P license

What the hell? A Mitsubishi Lancer with a P lisence? That lucky guy just passed the exam and he got a brand new car? A big ass cool looking car?

While most of us who just passed our exam would most likely use our parents' old car to drive around or maybe a secondhand Proton Iswara, this guy must have a very good parents or they just hit the lottery!

When I see this car *sob*, I just remember I don't have a car *sob* Hence I have to hitchhike my friends car to go to LRT station. Lucky bastard with a Lancer...

P/S : While I was typing this post inside APIIT's computer lab, some a$$#o!e didn't turn off the computer beside me and he leave many unclosed task on the taskbar. Many people come to check if it was being used. After looking at the taskbar, they just leave. Some ask me if it was being used. I tell them to ask his friend who was beside the "unused" computer. Guys and girls! Please shut off your computer if you are not using it! Don't give people headache!

8 comments:

  1. Jealousy is just human nature. No need to be ashamed of it dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya...I'm really jealous...If I got a Kancil I will already be happy. But my dad says my driving skills still need improvement. After all, I did accelerate at the junction after telling my dad I have a feeling there is no car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. normal lah, i have seen kids driving BMW with P license.
    what to do, father rich mah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. facts that we have to live with..."parents are rich, so their children got expensive car"...haih...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Melbourne, you could even see Subaru Impereza with P. Not a big-a-deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's in Melbourne == They are financially better than us...besides, they don't have heavy car tax. I think the Impreza should cost around AUD 45k~65k in Melbourne?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skyline GTR34 With "P" sticker..is every where on Kuala Lumpur

    ReplyDelete
  8. IceSpirit : Really? I don't always go to KL so I don't know ==

    ReplyDelete