Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My First Exam Result in APIIT

Oh yeah! Finally gotta back one of the exam papers. Although the first test is Introduction to Software Development, that paper, as our lecturer told us, is extremely hard to mark and many people failed...she even told us that her fingers can count all those who passed the ISD exam. Please don't be me...

Anyway, the exam paper that I got back yesterday is...Hardware, Software System and Network (HSSN for short)...and the result I get is...



My result
...71! That's was more than what I thought I would get, which was around the passing mark (50~60). Oh yeah! I did a nice job~ Some of the sections I just circle or write some bullcrap, which garnered me some marks. Lucky!

After claming down, I took a picture of my mates' faces after they took their papers.

My mates\' faces

Most of them seem rather happy, except for the girl who looked like she wanted to rip my camera to pieces for taking pictures from morning till now.

After taking this picture, the lecturer was rather annoyed so she asked me "Do you want to lose the camera?". That question instantly caused my brain to remove all thoughts of further photo capturing and forced my muscle to put my camera back into my bag. Darn it...I was planning to take a few more of my friends pictures(Sorry jitren, shaun, long kor and matthew for not taking your pictures).

After finished comparing the right answers, the tutorial was over and we all can go back home. On the way to car park, my friends saw an unusual sight, in which I will post it tomorrow. Ciao~

6 comments:

  1. my math quiz full marks leh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah....chuan me =.= thought you write on your blog you not so sure about your math? hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. sei lor...
    i scared leh...the ISD really hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. not really hard....it's damn hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalor,dont be so niao lar...always take ppl
    s picture...lolx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiya...I like to take picture ma~ what can I do~ she should be happy now that her pic is on the internet~ bwahahaha~

    ReplyDelete