Monday, April 27, 2009

Playing games in APIIT's Mini Sports Carnival

Having 5 hours of break on Thurday again, so me and my friends decided to go back to APIIT(we were inside Enterprise 3) to eat our 5 hours. When we go through the Foyer, a kind lady from the Students’ Activities & Recreational Council (SARC for short) lets us take some "surprise" from her apron. I forgot to take the her picture and the apron because I was half awake.



Anyway, at 1st what I got from apron is a blank piece of paper. That lady then changed the paper to "1 Free Game of DDR(Dance Dance Revolution)", in which I said "I'm sucks in dancing leh". Then she changed the paper again to this

Free Feed The Animal

Hmm...not so bad... It's just throwing the some ball into this

The animal

Since it's still early and the booth haven't set up yet, we go to the syndicate room to spend out time.

After 2 hours and a lunch,  I went to play and Xeleon used my camera to record. First, I used the free ticket to throw some balls into the frog.



The 2nd ball I missed because I was to try throwing into the eye. And the points I got was

10 points

Not so bad...I was getting high and wanted to try out the darts, but the person in charge went for lunch, so I play another game, which is throwing ball to topple the cans.



At the end of the day, my total points is 19.

19 points

There's other games too, but the people in charge went to lunch. Since 20 points only get you RM 1 Sports Carnival voucher, I decided to stop. Besides, I don't think I want to waste much money on things I have(UNO), and things I don't really like(Disney). If I do remember, 60 points get you UNO cards and 80 points, you get a pair of Disney Glass Cups.

4 comments:

  1. arg!! i like to c u wear formal ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing formal attire ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz...five hour break??
    i sure go home and sleep first...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to go home la... but my dad don't want bring me home ==

    ReplyDelete