Saturday, April 25, 2009

Warning Letters from APIIT

I was planning to do this post a few weeks ago, but could find the time to do it (procrastination strikes again!), with exam and assignment coming up. Since now I'm fairly free, I decided to post it now. Better late than never :)

Before continuing, you should know that APIIT gives out 3 types or warning letters for not having at least 80% of attendence on each subject. 1st, they sent a blue 1. 2nd, yellow color. 3rd, RED color. 4th...I don't know what they will do neither do I want to try it.



2/3/2009 :

Got a blue warning letter for not having attendance rate of 80% in Introduction to Software Development(ISD). Attendance rate 0%.

What the hell? 0%? I only skip class for 2 times only! And there should be at least 10 lectures! Seems like the ISD lecturers not so fond of updating the web attendance.

Blue letter

Blue letter content

Blue letter inside

25/3/2009 :

Got a yellow letter this time. Attendace rate 60 %.

Oh great ! The lecturers did update...but the total classes only 5. And I skip 2. So it's 60%.

Yellow letter

Yellow letter content

Yellow letter inside

zzzzz....is it so hard to update? I admit, the lecturers are good, but please update them! 1st time my dad get this letter, he was thinking what kind of "good" deed I've been doing in APIIT. I quickly explain that it's the lecturers fault. Lucky my butt didn't get whooped till Kingdom Come (I'm not a kid anymore! By the way, I copied the "Kingdom Come" from Boss Stewie. Hope you don't mind!).

2nd time my dad gets the letter, he acted calm and ask me if it's the lecturers' fault. I said "Of course". Thank god he's a cool dad. Otherwise I will be standing in LRT, lectures and sleeping with my butt up and face down for a month!(It's a joke, my dad wouldn't dare.)

Last I see, my attendance rate have increased to 88% (a nice number for chinese people) and the total classes is 17. No more letters....for now...

Darn it...I wanted to collect the whole set....blue, yellow and red...and stick it on my wall to show off.

3 comments:

  1. hey...i got new blog...come and visit la...
    szuyin-guan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo...bad student!!!
    my attendance all 100%

    ReplyDelete
  3. szuyin : ok~ visit liao :) Hope there's more update from you~

    yeesin : that time I skip class because there's car exam ma

    ReplyDelete