Sunday, April 26, 2009

You want Anything or Whatever?

After reading about Anything and Whatever canned drinks in Boss Stewie's blog a few weeks ago, I've been itching to try it out! After asking my classmate, apparently only 7-11 sells these drinks. And he said that all the Whatever he drinked is green tea. Kinda sucks.

Anyway, on my way home, there's a 7-11. So I drop in just to see if there's Anthing or Whatever. And it's there! So I happily bought 2 of them to drink back home~



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Tada! Whatever and Anything!"]Whatever and Anything![/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="That's my big bro, drinking anything."]Bro drink Anything[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="Now he's drinking whatever."]Bro drink Whatever[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="We are checking out what other flavours we can get."]Me and bro discussing flavour[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="It's my turn to drink!"]Me drinking whatever[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="240" caption="I'm a happy man after drinking~ Peace~"]Happy after drinking[/caption]

By the way, Anything is carbonated drink which includes Cola, Cola with Lemon, Apple, Fizz Up(No idea what this is), Cloudy Lemon, Root Beer and Orange.

For Whatever, it's non-carbonated drink that includes Ice Lemon Tea, Peach Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, White Grape Tea, Apple Tea and Chrysanthemum Tea. You can check their site here. It's costs RM 1.90 per can.

As to what flavour I get, it's orange for Anything and green tea(seems like it's default) for Whatever. I was hoping that I get the apple tea...

9 comments:

  1. you should go try it la~ not knowing what's inside till you drink it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. speechless....useless thing==

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think my uni din sell it leh..
    later i find cc ><
    wat flavor nice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, but I like apple! Outer package didn't say what's inside, so see your luck!
    But all flavour are good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. walaoA.. drink jiu drink la
    still dun wan list wat flavor ==

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had that drink. I prefer pepsi. but the name is nice huh... great marketing. you seen the ad? in Singapore channel. This guy walks into a grocery shop, gangster or something, and he screams at the shopkeeper, do you have WHATEVER??? the guy freaks out and give him his money. The gangster gets so pissed off. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! saw that ad on youtube already! damn funny! the dying old man on the bed saying that his son can get Whatever(or is it Anything?) also funny!

    ReplyDelete