Thursday, April 30, 2009

Watched X-Men Origins : Wolverine

This post is gonna be full of words! No pictures! Cause I forgot to bring my camera with me...

Today, with another 5 hours of break before the next class, me and my friends decide to head to cinema to watch the new X-men movie. I was quite troubled about going there or not since I don't know if I have to pay student price(RM 7) for the movie. Xiao Ming said that since it's the 2nd day the movie released, I can pay RM7. Thank God! If not I will be stuck with my laptop in APIIT for 5 hours doing god-knows-what.

Once we reached Times Square, we bought the tickets and went to get something to eat since there's around 40 minutes before the movie start (or 50 minutes before the movie REALLY starts). With me insisted on eating cheap food (since my wallet only have RM13 after buying the ticket), we went to eat at the Times Square food court, which I don't know it exist till today.



1 word, that place is almost EMPTY! I wonder how those people managed to open their food stall there or even to pay the RENTS! Anyway, I went to the Thai's Corner and get myself the cheapest food, Rice with Soup and Red Chicken. Funny thing is, when the food arrived...there's no soup...even the bill says there's no soup, only the rice...I don't know what to say...

After finished eating our food, we went to take a look at the Starbucks warehouse sale on that food court floor, where Starbucks were selling their notepads, bottles, mugs or anything that they used (No coffee by the way). There's a water dispenser where they filled it with Zen tea or somthing like that with some lemon. And it's free. When I drink it...Oh My God! It's the best lemon tea I've EVER drink! I wanted to drink more but my friends told me that the time is up, gotta go and watch the movie. With heavy heart I left the lemon tea...I wished I bought the bottle there so I can fill it with that precious lemon tea.

About the movie...You SHOULD go and watch it! It's darn good! So emotional, so many action! You will regret it if you missed it, especially you are a X-men fan.

After the movie, we went to lowyat since Loong Kor wants to claim back his girlfriend's laptop. And I want to walk around there to check out the price of some cheap mouse and laptop bag pack. Apparently the laptop have more problem than it looks, so we ended up sitting at Old Town White Coffee to drink something.

After a while, the laptop is fixed...but the time is 3.35 pm when we reached the car park. And the class starts at 2.55 pm and ends at 3.55 pm. Since it's already late, I decided not to go back to APIIT and tell my dad to fetch me home (since my home is quite close to Times).

Anyway, that's how I pass my 5 hours break again...ending up not going to the last class...because of a movie...speechless....

No comments:

Post a Comment